Tearing your hair out looking for classy Valentine's Day mobile text messages to send to the hot girl next door without sounding needy?
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner; so we need something special to share. Here are some of the most passionate lines from classic authors that will get her weak in the knees.
A list of historical love quotes:
1. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same - Emily Bronte
2. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so
I never have to live without you - A A Milne
3. But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun – Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
4. He was my North, my South, my East and West, My working week and my Sunday rest, My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song; I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong - W.H. Auden
5. You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams - Dr. Seuss
6. When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part - Captain Corelli's Mandolin
7. Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be - Robert Browning
8. For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow - Rosemonde Gerard
9. But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever - Robert Burns
10. I hope before long to press you in my arms and shall shower on you a million burning kisses as under the Equator - Napoleon Bonaparte's 1796 dispatch to wife Josephine.