Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day Special: Ten Best Quotes to Make Her Believe "You LOve Her"

Tearing your hair out looking for classy Valentine's Day mobile text messages to send to the hot girl next door without sounding needy? 

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner; so we need something special to share. Here are some of the most passionate lines from classic authors that will get her weak in the knees. 



A list of historical love quotes:

1. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same - Emily Bronte

2. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so
I never have to live without you - A A Milne

3. But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun – Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet



4. He was my North, my South, my East and West, My working week and my Sunday rest, My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song; I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong - W.H. Auden

5. You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams - Dr. Seuss

6. When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part - Captain Corelli's Mandolin



7. Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be - Robert Browning

8. For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow - Rosemonde Gerard

9. But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever - Robert Burns 



10. I hope before long to press you in my arms and shall shower on you a million burning kisses as under the Equator - Napoleon Bonaparte's 1796 dispatch to wife Josephine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Smowtion

Smowtion ...