Thursday, November 4, 2010

Childhood: The Best Part of Anyone's Life - - Some Beautiful Quotes About Children and Their Behaviour

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. Stacia Tauscher



You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.

Franklin P. Jones


In a dark moment I ask, "How can anyone bring a child into this world?" And the answer rings clear, "Because there is no other world, and because the child has no other way into it." Robert Brault



I brought children into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring.

Liz Armbruster


A characteristic of the normal child is he doesn't act that way very often. Author Unknown



A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer. Author Unknown


Childhood is the world of miracle or of magic: it is as if creation rose luminously out of the night, all new and fresh and astonishing. Childhood is over the moment things are no longer astonishing. When the world gives you a feeling of "déjà vu," when you are used to existence, you become an adult.

Eugene Ionesco


Stay a child while you can be a child. Stephen Sondheim


All of us have moments in out lives that test our courage. Taking children into a house with a white carpet is one of them. Erma Bombeck

Truly wonderful the mind of a child is. Yoda


Old men can make war, but it is children who will make history. Ray Merritt

Children's Poetry

I am the child,

All the world waits for my coming,
All the earth watches with interest to see what I shall become.

Civilization hangs in the balance,
For what I am, the world of tomorrow will be.

I am the child,

I have come into your world,
About which I know nothing,

Why I came I know not;
How I came I know not;

I am curious;
I am interested.

I am the child,

You hold in your hand my destiny,
You determine, largely, whether I shall succeed or fail.

Give me, I pray you,
Those things that make for happiness.

Train me, I beg you,
That I may be a blessing to the world.

Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Smowtion

Smowtion ...